Dienstag, 4. Januar 2011

Ellen Von Unwerth



Let him suffer...


Need some spanking?



How I love Uma... Sexiness mixed with abnormality. She's all in one.  



Ellen was one of them who discovered Claudia - When Claudia was 17 she worked for Ellen as a photomodel.



Yummy! Eating cake can be a clammy affair...



Emma is not really that woman I would call a sexbomb or a real beauty. She still is the lovely precocious Hermoine who wants to become a wizard... But hell yeah, on these photos she definitely IS sexy!



More Rose please...

Ellen von Unwerth was born in 1954 in Frankfurt, Germany. She is a photographer and director, specializing in erotic femininity. First Ellen worked as a fashion model herselfe before becoming photographer. Now Von Unwerth makes fashion, editorial and advertising photographs.
One of her Idols was Helmut Newton and I thank her for developing a similar style. I love his and I love her work. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen