Freitag, 10. Juni 2011

Everything You Do is a Balloon



Phew, long time no see... I'm slightly stressed at the moment. Am taking the proficiency exam next week and need to organise my flight back. Well, not that difficult one would say - but for me it is, indeed! Bought loads of stuff here and ended up having four huge suitcases (which is on the one hand too much weight for one person anyway and on the other hand...imagine me trying to handle all those suitcases going to the airport :3 that would be quite fun - I would have to recruit some hotties from here who would have to accompany me to the airport). Well, yes - see, it's pretty demanding these days.
I love Boards of Canada. Those two guys know how to create high level electronic music. Time to relax and to gain some energy.
xxx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen